Alright - Well here it is from the beginnning to the end.....

Here it is in all of it's beauty - The Flying White Sausage!!!

My daily driver, beater, dirtbike hauler, camping truck, home depot runner, ....etc.

Posted Image

This was the old system in it.. functional, but not nearly loud enough..

Posted Image

One of the old subs next to one of the triplets that went in.... (yeah, I said 3)

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

First step was to buy a really expensive toolbox that would house this craziness...

$20 later.....

Posted Image

It didn't fit to my liking.....

Posted Image

So this piece came out....

Posted Image

Now it fits like a glove...

Posted Image

Then there was a ton of stripping, grinding, cutting....too many pics to put up. Basically turned the toolbox into a shell for everything to set in.. then built a false extension to make it meet all the way down with the floor of the bed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then, It was time to make a twin hole in the cab to match the one I cut out of the bed.. Then seal it up..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next step was to mount up some bucket seats out of an 04 Mazda, then figure out how much room I really had to work with...

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Started building the box. The plan from the beginning was to just do a simple sealed 6 cube box, but as the box progressed, I realized that there was a chance of getting some port action going on...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, the subs do touch eachother when installed.... Pretty tight fit on everything...gets tighter though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Since I was on a roll making stuff fit where it really shouldn't, I decided to get some ports dimensions figured out, then see if I could make them fit also.... This part blew my mind when I figured out that I could pull off close to 100" of port by kerfing some pieces around the outside subs..

Looks easy enough.... :blink:

Posted Image

Here it goes... Took forever to get those guys mounted evenly...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got a top built, and slid the whole sucker in the truck

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then, the amp rack, plexi installed, wiring, etc..... on the home stretch now.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Time to get those subs in, make sure the LED's work also..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Reinstalled everything else, front amp, some quick fab on the doors to house speakers, seats, etc... Made a beauty panel for the crossover mounted up front, then a slick little hiding device.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's the abbreviated version of it.. Mean little system, stock electrical, the doors are already rattling apart on the insides, crap is breaking.... it's perfect.. :)

Here's the thread for the whole build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=9994

Thanks for looking!!

that shit is TEH SEX!!!!

fuckin LOVE how its al hidden and so sexy!!! i bet that shit is a lot louder than my truck too the way its set up

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

that shit is TEH SEX!!!!

fuckin LOVE how its al hidden and so sexy!!! i bet that shit is a lot louder than my truck too the way its set up

Thanks bro!

If I had the ammount of power that you have then it would be crazy, but with only the t500.... it's pretty rediculous anyways.

awesome Pstone!!!!

Cool!! - Thanks from me and the sausage. :)

• 2 weeks later...

any videos comin on? lol everyone loves the videos

ca-f2.jpg

1 12 inch infinity 1240watts...only can fit that in a hilux single cab...

1 infinity 1000 watt mono block...

2 Hifonics Zues 6.5" Components

2 Hifonics Zues Tweeters

2 cross-over boxes

1 run of 4GA

200 Fuse

1 Kenwood Head-deck

any videos comin on? lol everyone loves the videos

I'm a slacker when it comes to videos.. I do need to get out and get some more going. Been super busy for the holidays. I'll see what I can do in the near future.

Archived