meades shop is about 1 1/2 hours from oakland so thats a lil trip

there are millions of mom and pop places i only know in san jose tho cant help ya with the sf or oakland

there is a buissness district in oakland thats good and some what safe lol but i wouldnt get to adventerus out of that area

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Never heard of Cafe sport. Alcatraz is the shit though. Ive done the tour about 5 times. The city in itself is kinda cool. The BART ( which is the bays "subway" system ), is pretty easy to use. They can get you almost anywere in the bay at all differant times. From what I remember, it does not run 24/7 though. Have they given you a general area where you will be staying, or address?

No we just know we will be in Oakland near our Oakland office at a house rented for 2.5 weeks. Once I get full details I will be able to give more details

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

meades shop is about 1 1/2 hours from oakland so thats a lil trip

there are millions of mom and pop places i only know in san jose tho cant help ya with the sf or oakland

there is a buissness district in oakland thats good and some what safe lol but i wouldnt get to adventerus out of that area

Yeah I figure it will be a bit of a trip but I can't go to Cali and not make it a point to at least attempt to visit his shop. I may not get another all expense paid trip on company time to do this for a while so I might as well do one thing I know I want to do for sure.

lol I believe that is where our office is Downtown Oakland if I heard correctly actually here is the address to the Oakland office. We will be near here.

1999 Harrison Street

Suite 900

Oakland, CA 94612

Edited by IBleedMusick

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Yea, harrison is downtown and easy access to BART. Its also near Jack London square, which has some spots to eat out there. There is chinatown, which is also downtown.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Yea, harrison is downtown and easy access to BART. Its also near Jack London square, which has some spots to eat out there. There is chinatown, which is also downtown.

Cool that's good to know I am pushing for this car but I failed to ask how is traffic around here. Should I expect the usual as if I am in Miami or is it like horrendous and only drive on the weekends?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Shut down the freeway and have a side show. All you smell is purple.... pedal to the metal while u go in circles

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Shut down the freeway and have a side show. All you smell is purple.... pedal to the metal while u go in circles

:lol: huh?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

• 2 weeks later...

HYPHY HYPHY HYPHY HYPHY haha

Not bad at all driving here unless its during commute hours. Yeah I have never really even been to The Town (aka Oakland) but you can always hit up Berkeley which is literally the next city to the North of Oakland, lots of places there to eat. If you like basketball check out a Warriors game.

You will be out here tomorrow, not too much rain in the upcoming week, lots of mild 60 degree weather, gonna be a great time to be out here!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical