Hifonics Brutus 2607

I am selling my hifonics brutus 2607d for sale i am selling since i have a new amp selling it for 200 dollars + shipping, Still have the original boxes too Refs are Kandiman and Nightshade if asking for any,,

2012-02-16141604.jpg

2012-02-16141709.jpg

2012-02-16141702.jpg

2012-02-16141653.jpg

2012-02-16141623.jpg

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

cea rated?

Uhh yeah im pretty sure CEA Rated but in real world your looking at 2400-2200 maybe 2000 depenind on alot of factors..

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

cea rated?

Uhh yeah im pretty sure CEA Rated but in real world your looking at 2400-2200 maybe 2000 depenind on alot of factors..

Hmm well I'm hopin to get a brz 2400.1d for my bday tommorrow depending on if I get it or not I may think about gettin this from ya...

No problem man jjsut hit me up

any body else want a cheap but good amp??

A lil bump to the top amigos

Sale pending

Brutus series can be wired down to .5 ohm with no problem before rise......free bump I guess

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

• 2 weeks later...

Sold Mods Please lock..