Things that make you happy/smile

Ahmed, you are wrong. graffiti is illegal. its just a few instances when its called art.. tagger is whet you call the person doing the graffiti.. tagging is when you are sticking/attaching labels

this is coming from a person who has graffiti artist in the family who did this in the 80's and into the late 90's

graf·fi·ti
ɡrəˈfēdē/
noun
  1. 1.
    writing or drawings scribbled, scratched, or sprayed illicitly on a wall or other surface in a public place.
    "the walls were covered with graffiti"
    synonyms: street art, spray-painting, inscriptions, drawings;
    defacement,vandalism
    "the graffiti on the underpass"

when a wall or object gets vandalized its illegal

its like racing.. just because we have tracks dont mean street racing is legal. keep racing in the tracks just like graffiti should stay in art galleries or places where its allowed..

the argument here is not the art its the legality of things.. shooting a gun at the range legal.. shooting a gun in a school illegal.. racing at the track legal. racing on the streets illegal.. get what im saying? just because its art dont mean vandalism is legal

I know when a wall gets vandalized its illegal. If I piss on a wall that's vandalism too.

I agree too. I don't write on shit that's not mine

This is what I was saying. He's looking at doing it to a train car that's not his.

I know when a wall gets vandalized its illegal. If I piss on a wall that's vandalism too.

I agree too. I don't write on shit that's not mine

some how i wouldn't be surprised if you have lol

Archived