Things that make you happy/smile

Got 13 hours in so far and probably have about another hours worth of work to get done, thank you to all the lazy people I work with for continuing to be lazy so I can make more money.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quit vaping 5 days ago.. I have been smoke free for over 2 years. I did have the occasional slip up while out with friends for drinks here and there but haven't bought any in over 2 years.. I finally weaned myself off of the nicotene from vaping which helped me quit smoking and stay smoke free with the exception of the few times I bummed a smoke from someone...

All in all though after 13-14 years of F*****g my health up with expensive cigs. I am proud to be able to say I now no longer crave nicotene from any source be it cigarettes or E-Cig

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I quit vaping 5 days ago.. I have been smoke free for over 2 years. I did have the occasional slip up while out with friends for drinks here and there but haven't bought any in over 2 years.. I finally weaned myself off of the nicotene from vaping which helped me quit smoking and stay smoke free with the exception of the few times I bummed a smoke from someone...

All in all though after 13-14 years of F*****g my health up with expensive cigs. I am proud to be able to say I now no longer crave nicotene from any source be it cigarettes or E-Cig

good to hear im hoping to be done with vaping by the end of the year my self

Yeah man. It was a great experience and I met a ton of great friends from vaping but once I was able to kick the nic I didn't need it any longer

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Got the Evo wheels taken off the Civic and the stockers put back on so my brother can take it.

Forgot the Evo lug nuts at the tire place and realized when I got home. I shot them an email since they were a few minutes from closing- several minutes later (and after closing) they give me a call to let me know they have the lugs and that I can pick them up any time tomorrow. Top notch in my opinion.

Katz Tire in Columbus if anyone is wondering.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Put in another 14 hour day.

fuck that shit.. you only get 10 hours to drive to and from work shower and sleep

as much as i love the OT money i prefer to have free time

Archived