Things that make you happy/smile

We met up with my grandparents in London for the lions game this Sunday. Showing them around town and we were at Harrods when my grandpa was going to buy a tin of shortbread. My wife said "Oh look at the lions jacket by the checkout!" just seeing the guy wearing the lions coat. Was fucking Barry Sanders and his agent. First time i see a lions legend in person is 4000 miles away from detroit. Was star struck especially not expecting to see anyone while we are here.

We talked for a few minutes, and my family had had season tickets for the lions 65 years this year, and a pr manager that was with them wants to get in touch with us after they get back to the US and do a small piece on my grandpa.

Made my grandpa's trip.

Averaging over 20 mpg city.

I drove the ol lady's pacifica this week, EPA highway on it is 21mpg, I averaged 23 going to work and back, clients, etc. Not driving easy, really, just not putting my foot in it all the time.
for the pissed off thread: why in the fuck did it always read 17mpg average when she drove it???

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

received a health insurance claim from an injury i had.. the bill is $3,579, now why this in in this thread?

because my health insurance covered me 100% and just have to fork up $100 copay

first time i can honestly say im glad i have health insurance

as to why is the bill that high i dont know.. only got a tetanus shot and a few bandages.. was less than 2 hours there for the treatment. freaking crazy how hospital bill be that high

received a health insurance claim from an injury i had.. the bill is $3,579, now why this in in this thread?

because my health insurance covered me 100% and just have to fork up $100 copay

first time i can honestly say im glad i have health insurance

as to why is the bill that high i dont know.. only got a tetanus shot and a few bandages.. was less than 2 hours there for the treatment. freaking crazy how hospital bill be that high

yea man, I don't think health care issues all over the place in this country would be issues (any and all problems) if the shit just wasnt over priced by 10000000%

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

for a regular checkup with my insurance i pay $20 or $30 one of them 2 but i hardly ever see the doctor so dont remember.. i bumped up my coverage like a year ago.. co payment would have been $200 instead of $100 for the emergency room.. my regular copay way went down too with the coverage.. i might just start using it to get my moneys worth

Archived