Things that make you happy/smile

Few years ago when my kid had to go in and stay in the hospital, they gave her plain over the counter infant Tylenol (~$6). Come time to leave they asked if we wanted to take it, since they opened it we basically already paid for it so I said sure.

Get an itemized bill a few weeks later and they charged insurance fucking $57 for that Tylenol.

Same thing when my wife got her breast pump, its a $123 pump but the medical supply places bills insurance for something like $740.

Got talking to some of the people who do all that medical billing shit and basically they said yeah it stupid, but they have to charge insurance that Mich to make sure they get paid back for it or some shit. Makes no damn sense at all.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's called one for four, one out of four pays so the one that does pay makes up for the three that dont.

Jr I made that up but it's what it seems like.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

the health insurance does pay or you would get the bill.. i think that the bill is high because of everyone suing the hospitals and because they have to get the money for the ones that dont pay or dont have insurance to pay

fuck all that. It's high because there are 20 middle men in the middle between the check and the service. Tylenol isn't worth $0.57 let alone $57.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

me and two guys I work with helped out this poor guy this morning..

12193481_1048239441873954_2880661990875912118682_1048239508540614_2508159036219911261114_1048239495207282_64333445627970

I didnt take the picture but basically we threw a box of foam 2x4 feet about 18inch high.. and he was smart enough to get out.. I felt so bad when I saw him struggling..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Is it not archery season there? Don't mean to say this is a dick tone, but that hind leg looks really injured, and there's a good chance he won't survive that.

just look at this venison roast as well... I know you want some.

12096346_10153504406754902_5899235663871

but good on you for helping it out. If it wasn't hunting season, most definitely would have done the same.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Glad to see Ohio has educated voters,

That legalization bill would have allowed only the group of investors that drafted the bill to grow marijuana commercially so basically they would have had a monopoly on the legal weed business.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Leg was not in as bad shape as it looked on the picture.. skin pilled off a little and it got all bloody by the time he could escape.. Late night yesterday my friend told me that he would hit it with a hammer and bring it home.. I dont mind fresh meat but how about no..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

You'll think differently if you smoke one in your car

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You'll think differently if you smoke one in your car

It took me a second to understand the context of your statement

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived