Things that make you happy/smile

I've worked 30 hours and it's only Tuesday, gonna be a fat paycheck even after Uncle Sam takes their 45%.

Not gonna lie though it's starting to catch up with me since I haven't been sleeping well on top of working so many hours.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've worked 30 hours and it's only Tuesday, gonna be a fat paycheck even after Uncle Sam takes their 45%.

Not gonna lie though it's starting to catch up with me since I haven't been sleeping well on top of working so many hours.

look on your little girls face christmas morning, it's going to make up for all those sleepless nights and long hours.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Joke on a whiteboard in a local er bay said,

"I worked 40 hours last week."

"That's nice, what did you do after wednesday?"

But I here you on the long hours thing. My recommendation is to do it in spurts. It's not maintainable. Seen a lot of good guys get burnt out and lose their shit because of it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Exactly and then you hit the point where you're continuously burnt out and your body can't recover. That's where I am right now. I'll need two weeks off just to feel close to normal

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It's my daughter's third birthday and I think I'm more excited for her to open the presents than she is. I hooked her up though.

It's my birthday too,

What did you get me?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

When pandora only plays kickass metal tracks... Been jamming to Lamb of God, Pantera, Sepultura, Arch Enemy, DevilDriver, and older Killswitch Engage all night.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived