Things that make you happy/smile

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think those charts go off low amounts of muscle. I'm about 6'3 185 and I'd still like to lose another 15-20 pounds and I would still look healthy.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Donald Trump is hilarious. I think this dude is making a mockery of the presidential election because he's bored, lol.

You know I kind of thought that too lol. Like he said he was running intially as a joke then people took him seriously so he just kept rolling with it lol. And now he doesn't give one fuck two fucks red fucks or blue fucks

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

lol i am obese 5' 8" 207lbs. but i can still knock a tire loose by hand better than the people who kick them

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Donald Trump is hilarious. I think this dude is making a mockery of the presidential election because he's bored, lol.

You know I kind of thought that too lol. Like he said he was running intially as a joke then people took him seriously so he just kept rolling with it lol. And now he doesn't give one fuck two fucks red fucks or blue fucks

Exactly. I think he's gonna pick a guy he really wants as vice president and then step down if he wins. Like, this dude is literally gonna try and put the people he wants running the country in place by winning and giving it to them, lol. It's actually genius fi that's what he does and fucking hilarious.

Archived