Things that make you happy/smile

Work - The feeling of accomplishment I get from my job even if it's as simple as delivering pizzas

Bass - I can be single for the rest of my life as long as I have bass, that's what they made fleshlights for :lol:

Great friends - People I can hang out with when I'm not working/bassing out (or they can come bass out with me!)

Movies that make me value life - "Listen to Your Heart" comes to mind, always produces a tear or two

Waking up every morning realizing that although it's "just another day" it's still a great day to be alive

Learning - I love learning when it's something that I'm actually interested in. I camped the subwoofers/enclosures forum for the longest time ever reading up on all the info and learning as much as possible about designing/building boxes and finally took on the challenge. Gave too much port area for this box, but still sounds amazing compared to the last

If I think of more, I'll come back. Will also be back later to check out what everybody else said!

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

I'm happy that I have a mom who supports my car audio habit. She told me that me and my friends did an amazing job on the install, she made sure to ask me that if my battery could support my 1st amp, in which it does, and today, she told me I should save up for a double din headunit to match nicely in my car, when my cassette adapter was going funky, though I need to find a job 1st to do that.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Suicide girls, bud and girls who smoke bud :good:

fractal-suicide-from-suicide-girls-tits-and-tattoos.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Suicide girls, bud and girls who smoke bud :good:

fractal-suicide-from-suicide-girls-tits-and-tattoos.jpg

This^ :D

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

when that package comes home and it's some quality headphones or fresh kicks!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

• 10 months later...

Archived