Things that make you happy/smile

U mentioned some time ago that u were gonna get sp4s.. it still would be cheaper for you to get one from me and then 3 from Fi..

4x3500 = 14k.. damn.. u wanna run like 20k system now ? lol

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

I'm not saying nothing. A few people know I don't need to hear the you should have done this or that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The smile on customers faces after an install. And recently using my new DD-1 during installs. The thought of meeting Steve Meade also makes me happy or even thinking he may read something I post. Haha, kinda sad I know, but if he liked a post I made or comment back on something I said, it would pretty much make my year. I probably look like a kiss a$$ or whatever, but we all have to look up to someone.

Life's a trip. . . Don't fall.

My friend just gave me a bad ass toolbox free of charge.

He bought a couple new ones just because he wanted new ones and I went over to help him move everything around in his garage and move the tools to the new boxes and he just said this one's yours now.

it is this one except the mine has a fridge in the lower left corner instead of drawers.

http://m.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-68-7-in-x-53-in-18-Drawer-Ball-Bearing-Stainless-Steel-Tool-Cabinet/3439322

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My friend just gave me a bad ass toolbox free of charge.

He bought a couple new ones just because he wanted new ones and I went over to help him move everything around in his garage and move the tools to the new boxes and he just said this one's yours now.

it is this one except the mine has a fridge in the lower left corner instead of drawers.

http://m.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-68-7-in-x-53-in-18-Drawer-Ball-Bearing-Stainless-Steel-Tool-Cabinet/3439322

Thats an awesome toolbox! I've always wanted that one, I think the fridge is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen in a toolbox.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

lmk if u looking for sp4 15" d2 lol I have one brand new never used..

I know u like them :D

If I wouldnt have just bought my alt I would have been willing to take that off your hands ;)

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire