Things that make you happy/smile

how the stars aligned to make this happen..

been shopping for a while (couple years) for a good receiver for the house, old one on its way out but won't die, so it's not a top priority.

At Frys, saw a decent Pioneer. Has all sorts of digital voodoo, network, 4k pass through for when we upgrade the TV, plays high res FLAC off my network, android app. Lists for $500 and amazon.com for $400, Frys had it listed at $250 but None in stock. Asshole manager found three 30 miles away, but wouldn't call the store to ask them to hold it.

Drove my ass out to Arlington, got the last one in all of DFW.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

been shopping for a while (couple years) for a good receiver for the house, old one on its way out but won't die, so it's not a top priority.

At Frys, saw a decent Pioneer. Has all sorts of digital voodoo, network, 4k pass through for when we upgrade the TV, plays high res FLAC off my network, android app. Lists for $500 and amazon.com for $400, Frys had it listed at $250 but None in stock. Asshole manager found three 30 miles away, but wouldn't call the store to ask them to hold it.

uh im hating my pioneer been in service 2 time this month but i got it from but buy hope yours doesnt better

uh im hating my pioneer been in service 2 time this month but i got it from but buy hope yours doesnt better

This is my third Pioneer, never had one fail on me, including one integrated amp & tuner from the mid 70s I got second hand. It's actually powering a RE 8" sub (dual 4 ohm, stereo) in my office.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

The timing lined up perfectly for me and my dad to get a place of our own :D this first month is gonna be the hardest, being that it's short and we had just enough money saved to get moved in, but I have faith. It's so damn nice to have a place of my own again...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Finally getting my back pay from the pay bump I got in November

congrats mate...... so much better than paying rent to some fucker

Yeah, renting a room and it not even being your own... Still renting, but renting a whole house with my dad this time lol he's been sleeping in his truck the past couple months to save money.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

congrats mate...... so much better than paying rent to some fucker

Yeah, renting a room and it not even being your own... Still renting, but renting a whole house with my dad this time lol he's been sleeping in his truck the past couple months to save money.

Congrats man.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived