Things that make you happy/smile

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally heard back from my mechanic, he was on a long vacation. Getting my one-piece aluminum drive shaft, hardened axles, Cobra T-Loc differential, and 4.10 gears installed the first week of March.

Getting the Drag Star wheels and Mickey Thompson drag radials mounted and balanced in the morning. Also installing hubcentric rings to the front wheels.

Good-by vibrations.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Me and my wife got "hired" to take pictures at a commodores ball since we know the commodore. Was really mad I had to spend my Saturday night there but ended up being a phenomenal time. Open bar, good looking (rich) girls (if I get the SD card I'll share), free food, and a free room.

Just finished up, after a shit ton of research, a box design for my BTL N2 12 that will actually fit through the trunk opening. Didn't realize they work in as small as 1.7 cubes. Mine is 1.9, tuned to 33, with 35 inches of port. Likely won't score the highest on the meter, but now I can cage the car and have a 4-way setup.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ranch leased another forty acres of waterfront property that butts up to the main compound for a whopping $200 a year or $5 an acre

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Ranch leased another forty acres of waterfront property that butts up to the main compound for a whopping $200 a year or $5 an acre

holy fucking slut that's cheap.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

holy fucking slut that's cheap.
exactly! Looking to add a good bit more at that price. They basically lease it for the taxes it costs to own the land

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived