Power delivery issue is paid for

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been on in a while, so I'm gonna start with these:

10410904_1152726318086392_32525850630979

10341669_1152726321419725_50896518885885

And end with the fact that me and my dad are renting our own place now and I just got a raise and promotion into lower management at work :D

Edit - Pics needed editing

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Got invited to go to Lake Texoma for the Memorial Day weekend. Lake is flooding and over 15 ft what is considered full.

Buddy has 4 jetskis and a john boat with a turbo b18 honda motor. It's gonna be a crazy weekend...if that honda motor will hold together.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Decided to start eating beef again, this juicy cheeseburger is making me happy.

Figured there is nothing wrong with having it once in a while.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Decided to start eating beef again, this juicy cheeseburger is making me happy.

Figured there is nothing wrong with having it once in a while.

DUDE,

Nothing wrong with beef. What would make you thin that?

It was a personal choice when I started having blood pressure problems

Beef has been proven to break down in your body into L-carnitine which certain bacteria digest and break down into tmao which slows down the removal of cholesterol from your blood stream.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Oh boy,, gonna let this one go for now. Im pain-pilled out.

Point is I don't care I'm eating and I'm aware there are pros and cons of eating basically anything so I'm moving on from it..

Didn't make a difference in my blood pressure anyways neither did exercise or weight loss.

So I'm here at work and can't help but notice the amount of cellphone usage that goes on at the bedside. Significant others with cellphones in hand providing self entertainment. Aren't you supposed to be here for the patient? lol. "No one is paying attention to my wife". Well put the phone down and hold her hand ass wipe!!

-Frank

Archived