Things that make you happy/smile

After dealing with my transmission loosing fluid for fucking months and not finding any drips anywhere. I called a local guy that's been doing transmission for 25+ years. Found out it's a Transmission modulator. Damn thing uses vacuum and my engine been burning the shit the whole time. No smoke out the tail pipe, no CEL or anything.

Just happy I don't need a new/rebuild trans

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love when this happens.

Wife had a group yoga event thing she went to last night and the topic they got into was talking about home stuff. That ended up turning into all the women bitching about shit their husbands do/don't do, to which my wife found out how fucking awesome I am in comparison to all of their husbands.

Seems to happen every few months or at least once a year when at a work party or something.

I love when this happens.

Wife had a group yoga event thing she went to last night and the topic they got into was talking about home stuff. That ended up turning into all the women bitching about shit their husbands do/don't do, to which my wife found out how fucking awesome I am in comparison to all of their husbands.

Seems to happen every few months or at least once a year when at a work party or something.

Yeah I love it when friends come over and complain about all of their relationship problems and then once they leave, my girlfriend says, "I'm so glad our relationship isn't like that!"

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

My truck is heavy I can leave it in gear and it won't roll lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

two of my buddies called me at 1 pm yesterday with the idea of having a bitchin house party. 8 hours later we had 120 people in a 2100sq-ft house.

Was a crazy fuckin time. Weekend kicked some ass.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Open house for a new job on Friday... Will come with a HUGE raise if I can secure the position I am super stoked :woot:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived