Things that make you happy/smile

Got to drive a Rzr yesterday I have driven some bad machines before but damn those Rzr's are in a class all their own... It was the 900

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't been on in a bit, so a small update:

Passed both transmission classes this summer, which means as long as I pass everything this fall I will graduate with my Automotive Technology diploma in December.

Can't remember if I said it before, but at the beginning of the summer I was promoted to part time keyholder. After that, we had a manager quit, and a couple weeks later I was promoted to his position. I'm now a retail parts pro, which is a full time position that came with a 30% raise.

Basically, life's good. Got 4 more months of torture and then I'm free from school.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Probably saved a guys life today at work.

Was heading back to the shop to grab some materials and we saw a guy fall down next to a building and started to have a seizure. We circled the block, called 911, and waited with him until the EMS crew showed up. Luckily we were close to downtown so they showed up in a minute or two.

It was crazy. Guy was foaming at the mouth and shaking uncontrollably. Kinda think he was a vet, late 50's to mid 60's easy. Had some military-esque tattoos on his arms, and his id/info was in a thing around his neck...

Or he had just shot up and was OD-ing...either way we did a good dead today.

Good job on recognizing the need to go back, seizures suck, even for ems personnel because usually there isn't much we can do lol. Just move shit away from them and wait for it to stop then support the airway. Paramedics can give meds that will stop seizures but the problem is sometimes it's really hard for people to come off those meds and they will start seizing again. If you have any issues "debriefing" about it hit up myself or jemt8, or any other people in ems/fire, I'm sure any of us would be happy to talk about it. Seeing shit like that can really mess with people.

Edit: Having an awesome interview that in the middle of the director asks the other if they are on the same page and then saying alright enough of the BS, we want to hire you feels good. So I start orientation at a local county 911 service next week!

will do if anything arises.

Makes me happy that we got our 6.0l PowerStroke fixed.

Happy that I was around to call 911, when we were out driving it around, a guy in a nissan altima totaled the fucked out of his car driving past us.

That's twice in a week period that I've been in a situation like that. The guy walked out unscathed but his car is wayyy fucked up.

But our SHITBOX 6.0l PowerStroke is running like a bat out of hell.

11800542_873732592676529_818001938507218

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

was about to do last minute assignment that I thought was due tonight.. double checked and its due next week :D

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

after busting my ass for the last 2 weeks of studying about 10+ hours a day i finally passed this security+ bitch..

Now for the next one which will take me about 9-11 months to study for

:yahoo:

:ninja:

fuck man.... good for you, I don't have enough patience to study for 11 days never mind 11 months

after busting my ass for the last 2 weeks of studying about 10+ hours a day i finally passed this security+ bitch..

Now for the next one which will take me about 9-11 months to study for

:yahoo:

:ninja:

Congrats sir

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived