Things that make you happy/smile

Did some Xmas shopping. Lisa kept bugging me for a treadmill for the past few weeks.

Picked up a used Proform Xp 550S from Play it Again Sports for $140! As usual, someone bought this thing and never used it!!! This thing is mint. Original cost was $599.99 in 2000.(equivalent to $847 inflation rate). It's their mid level unit in their line up. It received great reviews on line.

I just hope she uses it like the power tower she wanted last year "Babe so I can work out my abs". (Eyes rolling) If I go upstairs right now I know I will find dust on the power tower. lol.

Just stoked I got a commercial type unit for an awesome price.

-Frank

nice find... for the prize its hell of a deal but its nowhere near a commercial unit.. the commercial ones are way bigger. i had that same one in 2004. after a few months of use, it wouldn't spin with weight on it.

You gotta be nuts to buy your girl a used treadmill for Christmas.

I'd get my balls cut off for some shit like that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

nice find... for the prize its hell of a deal but its nowhere near a commercial unit.. the commercial ones are way bigger. i had that same one in 2004. after a few months of use, it wouldn't spin with weight on it.

Yeah, I should have said semi commercial since the under $500 models super flimsy. This one as you know is solid and didn't vibrate or have the belt hang up. If the motor goes there should be sort of motor that they still make for it.

Lol, well it's not so much the money I'm spending, it's the 9 hours we have to spend driving for them.

That's why she's your girlfriend and not your wife. Also, don't bring her with then, LMAO

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Did some Xmas shopping. Lisa kept bugging me for a treadmill for the past few weeks.

Picked up a used Proform Xp 550S from Play it Again Sports for $140! As usual, someone bought this thing and never used it!!! This thing is mint. Original cost was $599.99 in 2000.(equivalent to $847 inflation rate). It's their mid level unit in their line up. It received great reviews on line.

I just hope she uses it like the power tower she wanted last year "Babe so I can work out my abs". (Eyes rolling) If I go upstairs right now I know I will find dust on the power tower. lol.

Just stoked I got a commercial type unit for an awesome price.

-Frank

I fell into that trap about 10 years ago. Even got a proform, but it never gets used. The only exercise anyone gets from it is when my wife asks me to move it.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

For now the Redskins are playing well.. They had their heads in the clouds the 1st quarter

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived