Things that make you happy/smile

Have to stay in Gonzales LA for a couple nights for work and there is a burger place down here that puts whole shrimp inside of the meat patty.......holy shit

going to go give murphy a visit?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A NiCE BOOTY THAT SHAKES WHEN IN MOTION :)

But What Do I Know?

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8

• JVC KD-R975BTS
  • Clarion EQS746
  • Kenwood P907PS
  • Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1
  • Ampere Audio 2000.1
  • MB Quart Onyx 800.4
  • XS Power D3400 - Hood
  • XS Power D975 - Trunk
  • Singer 240A
  • Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge
  • Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener

Spent all day at the shop; got my gauges finished up and new headlight assemblies installed, watched a Terminator dyno 700whp, got to ride in a 600hp cherry Saleen, and found out they sell Trufiber. Don't know why I never asked them about body parts before. Anyway, was told they get the "good-guy pricing", so I proceeded to max out a card LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Spent all day at the shop; got my gauges finished up and new headlight assemblies installed, watched a Terminator dyno 700whp, got to ride in a 600hp cherry Saleen, and found out they sell Trufiber. Don't know why I never asked them about body parts before. Anyway, was told they get the "good-guy pricing", so I proceeded to max out a card LOL.

I bet they love when you walk in the door lol

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Funny story,

2 yrs ago I took the kids to Charlie's Steakhouse and told Devin they if someone wants to date her have him take you to a fancy place like this. I told Christian if he took a date to a place like this I'll kick his ass for wasting his $$$. They asked why the difference? "That's just how life is. Devin, if he likes you he'll take you period!".

Well since Devin is now single Lisa overheard Devin telling this new kid "I've been to would like to go back to Texas De Brazil". Hahahaha. Wow she actually listens to me!!!!!!

:)

-Frank

Drove stick for the first real time today. Longer than around the block. Did fairly decent lol.

after a while its just as easy as driving an auto

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived