Things that make you happy/smile

After having argued with Abdul akbar goat fucker muhammed with AT&T phone support I finally get a call from a local installer, sees all the fucked shit in the system, says he and the local installers will make it right. Someone is out within the hour, installed in 20 minutes. Getting 22Mb/s when I'm paying for 18Mb/s. Local installer that came out gives me his card and says I can call him personally if I have any problems instead of the hotline. Very happy with the local guys.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

getting to start driving on the road come monday. Went from learning how to shift and basic operation of a tractor to parallel and offset backing a tractor and 51ft trailer in 4 days.

Hopefully I'll take my test next thursday. And I'll be scouting a job come week after next.

2nd thing for this post, makes me really happy that the course I'm in doesn't have instructors up your shit all day. They sit you down in the classroom, tell you everything that is on the test, and brief you on how to do all the maneuvers, parallell and offset, and 90 degree back, and whatnot. Then they throw you in the truck with other students. Kind of a shock at first, but it lets you learn by trial and error and at your own pace.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Just don't be like some of the guys that come in my yard. Takes them 20 min to back up to a tank to get loaded and they still are off by 20' so I have to run extra hoses just to reach

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Just don't be like some of the guys that come in my yard. Takes them 20 min to back up to a tank to get loaded and they still are off by 20' so I have to run extra hoses just to reach

lol I won't. Idk why it fucks people up so much. it's not super difficult. Just gotta be patient.

On the test, you get 30 minutes per back, and you do 3 of them. I've never spent more than 5 per

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

We had a guy this week that was so bad we told him just to pull out into the parking lot and we'd unload him out there instead of in the dock.

We have two trucks coming in Monday if either of them suck I'll be sure to pull out my camera and post the vid here.

Some can do it first try others couldn't do it if their life depended on it.

It's mostly the long haul guys we have issues with.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived