Things that make you happy/smile

(7/28) Wearing SMD shirt at work, 19 yr. old comes up to me to ask if I'm into stereo's.....we get to talkin', dude knows his gear but at 19 not a lot of experience, his birthday is the next day (7/29). I gave him a brand new group 34 AGM battery and a pair of SHCA 6 - 1/0 battery terminals on his birthday.

(7/31) Today I am helping him do the big 3 using MY wire and lugs. Kid is totally ecstatic, like completely ecstatic....totally makes my day/week. Definitely worth while to pay it forward like Steve does, this kid definitely gonna stay a basshead after this, lol.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Stoker's Long Cut Wintergreen. I prefer extra long cut, but I don't have a place that sells it in Norfolk/VA Beach

(7/28) Wearing SMD shirt at work, 19 yr. old comes up to me to ask if I'm into stereo's.....we get to talkin', dude knows his gear but at 19 not a lot of experience, his birthday is the next day (7/29). I gave him a brand new group 34 AGM battery and a pair of SHCA 6 - 1/0 battery terminals on his birthday.

(7/31) Today I am helping him do the big 3 using MY wire and lugs. Kid is totally ecstatic, like completely ecstatic....totally makes my day/week. Definitely worth while to pay it forward like Steve does, this kid definitely gonna stay a basshead after this, lol.

That's awesome man

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Got the new fridge in today after waiting an eternity. Way the hell larger than the 'loaner' I had from Lowe's while they scrambled to fix their shipping fuckup. Actually matches the rest of the appliances too.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Thanks! Also replaced his run from front to back from 8 AWG to tinned 1/0 OFC ground as well, upgraded all wire under hood, big 3 and factory wires (don't normally touch factory wires) but now he has 4 AWG OFC going from battery to fuse box and tinned 1/0 OFC everywhere else under there, lol, positives and grounds. brand new SHCA ANL fuse holder with fuse, all ziptied and looking nice, i should have snapped a pic. used DD-1+ to figure out HU max un-distorted volume and then set gains etc. etc. Also pulled his sub box out, pulled sub, sanded out the hole to get the sub to fit flat, pretty much a whole redo of his set up. Took for about noon to 6 pm and don't know or care how much $ in wire and shit but dude is like so super pumped to keep moving forward with his builds now and has things set up to upgrade as well. We also talked about a lot of misconceptions and false info someone might find on facebook and stuff, LOL. Hopefully he joins here soon. =)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Probably nothing to a lot of guys here, but never did it before....first try at reconing (V2s). Don't think they came out too bad

20160801_185437_zpsivawbgq3.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Finally found where my boost leak has been coming from, and fixed it.

Drove the car to work today to see if the problem was for sure gone,

I think the tire spin in the top of 3rd gear answered my question, lol.

I havr got to get this thing on a lift and put my Traction Bar's on.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived