Things that make you happy/smile

3 hours ago, boomintahoe said:

Interesting....I'm coming up to my 12 yrs at my job. But nethertheless, good luck to ya.

Thanks mate, i know a few builders through work, i might go work as a laborer for a while. Pays a couple of hundred a day with no stress... sweep this move that. 

A lot better than the sales shit im in at the moment... doesn't pay much more but adds a whole heap of hours and stress

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Got approved for a low interest personal loan to restructure my debt, i now have 0 credit card debt and no more lien on my car.

gonna save me a ton of money monthly compared to what i was paying with my debt being spread out and save me money on interest.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

1 minute ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Got approved for a low interest personal loan to restructure my debt, i now have 0 credit card debt and no more lien on my car.

gonna save me a ton of money monthly compared to what i was paying with my debt being spread out and save me money on interest.

Good for you, hope you are able to stay debt free for a long time once you get that loan gone. 

I've been debt free (other than house) for 10+ years now, and it's been a saving grace when medical crap hits. Flip side I have a friend who refinances everything he has on an annual basis and still has no filter between his brain and wallet. Even after two bankruptcies.

Static drops are my bag.

11 minutes ago, jk13 said:

Good for you, hope you are able to stay debt free for a long time once you get that loan gone. 

I've been debt free (other than house) for 10+ years now, and it's been a saving grace when medical crap hits. Flip side I have a friend who refinances everything he has on an annual basis and still has no filter between his brain and wallet. Even after two bankruptcies.

Thats the plan, I'm mostly responsible with my spending, dumb spending happens on occasion though.

from now on if i cant pay cash for it I'm not buying it.

Only debt i want to have is a home loan as well, thats the end goal, now I'll actually be able to save up money to put a decent down payment down on a house, hopefully that will be in the next year or so, maybe two years tops.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I have home and car note. Which are still below what a lot of people are paying for a home. I could go the no car note route but I really like getting a high end car every couple yesrs

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

9 minutes ago, n8ball2013 said:

I have home and car note. Which are still below what a lot of people are paying for a home. I could go the no car note route but I really like getting a high end car every couple yesrs

I wouldn't mind a car note if i could get something bad ass for a reasonable price but all i can afford are used cars at this point in my life, and im not financing any more used cars.

Seeing Jason Chaffetz  tear into shitty spending

• 2 weeks later...

just sold the camaro, about to do a new clutch (again) forged pistons, and later on a dedicated fuel system and hit this bitch with a 200-250 shot.  I got beat last night by a stretched zx14 and I cant let that shit happen again 

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Someone called the cops on our neighbors for fireworks. Shooting them off "illegally", being too close to property lines, buildings, and vehicles. The guy across the street is part of the city's board. I'm all for fireworks but when we live in a place that the houses are right on top of each other, go shoot them off somewhere else. 

Archived