Things that make you happy/smile

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordered a modern for my mom from Best Buy, got a call about 20 minutes ago and they said they couldn't find it in the store even though they should have had at least 1 in stock so they were going to give me the best model up for the same price. 

Got the Netgear cm700 for $58 instead of the cm500. Was planning on buying a new modem/router since mine got damaged when we  moved (wife's fault) and we had to rent the Xfinity one. Keeping the 700 for myself and ordered the 500 again for my mom to pick up at a different best Buy. 

Tldr got a $110 modem for $60. 

11 minutes ago, corey0928 said:

Ordered a modern for my mom from Best Buy, got a call about 20 minutes ago and they said they couldn't find it in the store even though they should have had at least 1 in stock so they were going to give me the best model up for the same price. 

Got the Netgear cm700 for $58 instead of the cm500. Was planning on buying a new modem/router since mine got damaged when we  moved (wife's fault) and we had to rent the Xfinity one. Keeping the 700 for myself and ordered the 500 again for my mom to pick up at a different best Buy. 

Tldr got a $110 modem for $60. 

comcrap / xfuckuover is a joke they charge to rent everything, unlike Frontier, ive been using the same modem for almost 6 yrs, they let ya keep it after 1 yr of service and ya never pay to rent it.

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

10 minutes ago, corey0928 said:

Point wasn't about Xfinity lol. But Xfinity has been the best service I've had for cable. Wow sucks and att doesn't give you any download speed

Oh ya att is sh!t, old friend of mine had it and it claimed something and never even gave close to 1/4 of the speed it said and they said the service was fine.

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

1 hour ago, audiolamb6 said:

divorce is final I'm free from that crazy bitch 

Pics of ex?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Crazy normally means hot

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

2 hours ago, audiolamb6 said:

divorce is final I'm free from that crazy bitch 

Congrats man. Finalized mine 2 wks ago. Kept house and 401k, 100%. Pro Se, no lawyer. 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

31 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

Congrats man. Finalized mine 2 wks ago. Kept house and 401k, 100%. Pro Se, no lawyer. 

Pics of ex?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived