Things that make you happy/smile

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mr DeeBeez said:

Just got to my hotel in Virginia. Ready for the TDH show tomorrow!!!! 

The first (and only) time I went was 2015, and this will make the third year I've missed it because of my ship's schedule :/ hopefully next year.... would definitely like to hear your rig

36 minutes ago, reedal said:

The first (and only) time I went was 2015, and this will make the third year I've missed it because of my ship's schedule ? hopefully next year.... would definitely like to hear your rig

My first time going this year. Didnt bring my build. came down with a teammate. didnt wanna drive mine 13 hours lol. Maybe another year

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

being home from this Surge-Deployment. playing with my husky, beer whenever i want, time spent with my wife, being able to turn wrenches on shit i like

On 5/4/2018 at 12:35 PM, Mr DeeBeez said:

Just got to my hotel in Virginia. Ready for the TDH show tomorrow!!!! 

I plan on driving up next year.  Other than Slam, thats the other show that I think is worth the drive.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Finally got a job offer from a company I really wanted to work for! Waiting for background checks to come back...Hoping I can stay with this one for a long time.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 1 month later...

got super pissed thursday at work. our foreman is an incompetent fuck that is the sole reason we can't get any projects finished. i'm 22, learn super fast, have a class a cdl and can run any piece of equipment. I've became very talented in a grader, and I know the exact roads that need to be graded, all my bar ditches that need to be reworked, my tinhorns that need cleaned out. the logical thing that a competent leader would do it place a hard working self motivated employee like me in something that I am skilled and talented at...yet, for 3 weeks, I've been stuck in the shop being the mechanic while our mechanic drives around and does piddly shit. I'm sick and tired of it. big ass arguement ensued, told him he'd either take me out of the shop or i'd find a new job.

made 2 phone calls, had 3 interviews, and i'm waiting to hear back from 2 of the interviews.

looking to get into the service side of the automotive business like my dad. went to the local GM dealership, had an interview with the service manager there. He really liked me, told me that my skills would fit in VERY well at his dealership, if he had room for me(phone call 1). So that guy sent me to the sister dodge dealership, had an interview with that service manager. Guys been running 14 techs and 6 lube techs through 1 service advisor lol. So I'm waiting on the phone call with the official job offer there after he can approve my pay that we discussed.

also had an interview with a sister ford dealership to the one my dad manages. That was call 2, not too keen on working there though. But I'd happily take that position aswell.

dudes, if ya'll aint happy with your position in life... either settle like a bitch or bust ass to change it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived