Things that make you happy/smile

13 minutes ago, n8ball2013 said:

I’ve got new neighbors. The one must have just got some beat in his hoopty ass 05 Elantra (get and shit). He’s got the trunk open and letting it eat.  I think I’ll return the favor here soon

haha love it

started the new job friday. liking it a ton better than the last gig. tons of room for advancement.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The satisfaction from deadening a tin can of a car.

Doors with a thud when closed. 

AA0A6E0C-A679-4455-A8B8-7F39D5295D94.thumb.jpeg.3292ced8124d8f07f402d68425b49bb5.jpeg                                          Thought I was gonna loose my old dog this week but she fought like a champ and my vets are awesome, she is on a lot of meds but starting to act like her old self . She’s a rescue and when we got her it was the first time she touched grass I could shoot the fuckers that had her but she’s been living the life for 6yrs now can’t think about not having her in my life.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

RIP Rich , Always made me laugh 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived