Things that make you happy/smile

Black Friday bought the wife a MY-Q garage door system, let’s her know if the door is open or closed and she can close it with her phone, so I don’t have to here if I closed it or not. She got that while I needed to add to my tool box so win for both of us.The best thing is right next to the garage door system was a can of garage door lube and man did my door need that it’s really quiet now. Today is my birthday pretty sad what makes U happy now.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally saved up enough after months to order parts to fix my yukon

comp cams spring upgrade kit come with push rods which i need

and summit racing upgraded ls rockers i believe are rebranded gm  replacement rockers but cheaper so i bought those as well since i am sure i need more than just one rocker

welp worse came to worse i can now tell i have a bad lifter or 2 ?

gonna rebuild engine this spring<[belongs here] what doesn't> [i am done screwing with who ever went deep in this thing cause nothing, has been torqued right...finger tight ass bs then rockers not lined up right]

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• 1 month later...

My wife was induced this week, a few weeks earlier than the due date, with no luck for two days, so the did a C-section at the end of the second day and now we have our first born, a beautiful and healthy babygirl. 

20190111_235005.thumb.jpg.e992b691f5942be2588eead1396d8c0b.jpg

The two dogs are still young and energetic puppies, so they're extremely curious and loving and stick their noses everywhere, but they've been very well behaved since we came home today, which is a relief because they're usually wild and want to do nothing but play.

Congrats, man

Brings back memories of when my daughter was a newborn, my dog would literally snuggle with her and they would just lay there for hours.

Only time he was calm, otherwise hes bat shit crazy, they are still strongly attached, dude is sad all day when shes act school.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 5 weeks later...

https://komonews.com/news/local/father-of-special-needs-girl-overwhelmed-by-generosity-of-strangers

trip down memory lane. Was just sharing this with a friend of mine 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived