I'm dying for Crescendo CCX6.5's

ant the ninja

Yeah, it's gonna/should be be as loud as your Polks for the MP6 since the Polks has a 93db sensitivty, and the MP6 also has a 93 db sensitivity. Could be even louder since companies sometimes measure their db sensitivity different from one another.

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Yeah, it's gonna/should be be as loud as your Polks for the MP6 since the Polks has a 93db sensitivty, and the MP6 also has a 93 db sensitivity. Could be even louder since companies sometimes measure their db sensitivity different from one another.

alright thanks for your help, I might buy them and then get an amp soon because I'm looking for louder. These are struggling being heard over my subs

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Seriously considering these, do you think it would be a bad idea to put 2 of them on my front stage while leaving the polks in the back for now? I kinda wanna test them out and see but Im not sure if mixing the speakers is a good idea?

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

My brother did give me the go ahead and gave me his CCX65s to sell if you're interested.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/134742-fs-audison-hertz-mbquart-crescendo-dc-audio/#entry1896049

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Seriously considering these, do you think it would be a bad idea to put 2 of them on my front stage while leaving the polks in the back for now? I kinda wanna test them out and see but Im not sure if mixing the speakers is a good idea?

I have been told you can have phasing problems if you mix the wrong speakers......hopefully someone with more knowledge will come and either correct me or elaborate on this.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500