met up with a couple buddies from our team at my work and one of the neighbors came over and, well watch the vid...

Lol it was funny because we werent out blastin for long at all and was the most random thing an old timer like that could of said lol. 2 cars, 7k and 4 15s between the two cars made a lil noize i guess. I wish i would of got the dude on vid after the old guy but he was way too heated lol face all red looked like he was gonna pull out a shot gun lol. we werent tryin to be dicks and annoy the people it just happened that way. My boss needed to hear some pretty decent beat and my team/buddies came through for a few min lol played for 5ish min total. Oh well what can ya do, small town full of older people in northern mn dont get into bass much.

Lol feel free to ride up anytime j. Im at the shop mon-fri 8am-around 4,5ish. Were doing a fundraiser car wash for the veterans this saturday. Think stephen and his woman ridin out. Ill be there til around 5. Ya more than welcome to come chill whenever mang. Text me up