Great Guy... "Team Nemesis DJ"

Team Nemesis DJ

Met him today because he lives right down the road. To be direct.. He is by far the coolest guy i have ever met in the car audio scene hands down. Hes a great guy to talk and can pretty much talk all day about competitions and willing to do anything and everything to help you. I pulled up with a lvl 3 15... Left with a DC xl 18 in a NICE BOX and a sundown shirt. I finally got my Xl 18 up and running with the Help from him.. he didnt have a second thought to help someone out. He offered to PERSONALLY teach me how to do my door pods for free... he offered to help me build my sub box and guide me through getting loud and competing. I could go all night but the list dont stop.. He offered free meter time and all the testing i wanted.

Just made a cool story thread. Hope he sees this

Great guy. Not much of them no more. Hope to do more work with him and help as much as i can :good:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Yeah he was banned awhile ago, I seem to remember him and steve eh clashing I spose you`d say in some threads...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Nah, there just seemed to be friction the odd time, wouldnt look anyway, none of my business who steve decides to ban :drinks:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

wouldnt look anyway, none of my business who steve decides to ban :drinks:

This ^^^

But if you really wanna find it, I think it was in a review thread for the DD1? I may be wrong though.....

But I wouldn't waste my time, not much to read. Like he said, I think it was building up over time...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Cause dj hates steve and always has something to say.

But for some reason kept coming back here.

Steve just did him a favor

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz