Great Guy... "Team Nemesis DJ"

wouldnt look anyway, none of my business who steve decides to ban :drinks:

This ^^^

But if you really wanna find it, I think it was in a review thread for the DD1? I may be wrong though.....

But I wouldn't waste my time, not much to read. Like he said, I think it was building up over time...

I'm selling my DD-1 soon. I really don't like it. meh

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I'm selling my DD-1 soon. I really don't like it. meh

Okay, but what did that have to do with anything I said?

And I wouldn't sell my dd1 for $500, I think it really helps out a lot!

And besides, scopes suck to use!

Edited by Purplehaze

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Winn

Youve been hanging out with dj to much. Lol

Dont be an idiot

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Winn

Youve been hanging out with dj to much. Lol

Dont be an idiot

Actually i was thinking about selling my DD-1 WAY before i knew DJ.. Quit making assumptions.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Actually i was thinking about selling my DD-1 WAY before i knew DJ.. Quit making assumptions.

It sounded like that too to me too before ray posted, not hatin just saying, the comment kinda came out of nowhere from you.

Plus its either a dd-1 or gettin deeper pockets for an o scope, doesnt really make much sense,

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

LOL at OP.

Nemesis IS an awesome guy. But there's a lot of hate for SMD products, when they are for the most part...bad fucking ASS

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm locking this. Steve banned Dj for what he felt was a justifiable reason and i know from talking to Dj that he doesnt want his name throw around on this forum for the reasoning of more shit getting stirred up. Its done and over with and its gonna stay that way.

Let the pot settle and stop stirring it back up everyone..

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites