Second Skin Audio

Box design for 2 HDC315s

? Cheap? Just because I'm not going to pay 20$ for a box design doesnt make me cheap. You're the cheap one charging 20$ trying to do a few clicks on a computer. I can easily go up to my shop and get a design for free. But it's Sunday. I ffigured it wasn't just a bunch of pretentious assholes trying to make money off people who they think don't know what they are talking about. If I wanted I could do the design but I was trying to get other ideas. Have a great day.

it's a little more than a few clicks on the computer bud. but go on being an ignorant asshole and see how far that gets you.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Woah calm down man, I was not trying to offend. My point was the build of the box and the design of the box are often overlooked. It's a hard lesson learned for many, including myself. I've been building for a long time so I've made a lot of the same mistakes you are about to make. How is offering years of experience for an extremely low charge taking advantage of anyone? And before you call me pretentious or anything else, you might want to take a look at my work first. If you think all box designs are equal then you're mistaken. I don't design much for people on this site, but there are a few that you can ask for a reference.

and we have a troll on our hands.

Seriously, bud. you're the one asking the question here. if you don't want help. don't ask.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.