SKAR Audio Amplifier Trade In Program is here!

Hey everyone,

We had great success when first starting out with our subwoofer trade in program (which no longer is around), and now we are offering the same deal with our new SK amplifier line. The amplifiers available are the...

-SKAR Audio SK-1500.1D - $449.99

-SKAR Audio SK-800.1D - $299.99

Full specs and pictures can be found @ Welcome to Skar Audio

It's pretty simple. We trade you Brand NEW SKAR SK Amplifiers for your other brand amplifiers. There is no certain amp requirement when trading in, other then that they work and are in decent cosmetic condition.

We get a ton of emails for these sorts of programs, so please use this format when emailing us for a trade in.

1. What amplifier would you like to trade us? (Model Number and Brand works)

2. All amplifiers must work (we will test them when we get them).

3. What amplifier(s) are you looking for from us, the 800.1 or 1500.1?

4. Include at-least 4 decently high quality images of the amplifier when emailing us.

We will then send you what we think is a fair trade in value on your amplifier(s). Please don't haggle us about the price, we do our research and make very fair offers :)!

If there is a difference you can simply send the cash difference via PayPal before or after you send in the amp to be tested. If all tests well we will ship you your new amplifier right away!

Overall this is a speedy trade in program, and can help get rid of equipment you don't use/have a hard time selling for brand new amps!

Email - [email protected] to inquire about a trade.

-Kevin

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Wish everybody did this good deal man

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Hey everyone,

We had great success when first starting out with our subwoofer trade in program (which no longer is around), and now we are offering the same deal with our new SK amplifier line. The amplifiers available are the...

-SKAR Audio SK-1500.1D - $449.99

-SKAR Audio SK-800.1D - $299.99

Full specs and pictures can be found @ Welcome to Skar Audio

It's pretty simple. We trade you Brand NEW SKAR SK Amplifiers for your other brand amplifiers. There is no certain amp requirement when trading in, other then that they work and are in decent cosmetic condition.

We get a ton of emails for these sorts of programs, so please use this format when emailing us for a trade in.

1. What amplifier would you like to trade us? (Model Number and Brand works)

2. All amplifiers must work (we will test them when we get them).

3. What amplifier(s) are you looking for from us, the 800.1 or 1500.1?

4. Include at-least 4 decently high quality images of the amplifier when emailing us.

We will then send you what we think is a fair trade in value on your amplifier(s). Please don't haggle us about the price, we do our research and make very fair offers :)!

If there is a difference you can simply send the cash difference via PayPal before or after you send in the amp to be tested. If all tests well we will ship you your new amplifier right away!

Overall this is a speedy trade in program, and can help get rid of equipment you don't use/have a hard time selling for brand new amps!

Email - [email protected] to inquire about a trade.

-Kevin

can we trade in for the new 85.4

Kevin, would the amps traded in be available to buy ?

We will be selling them cross forums and eBay...so in theory Yes :)

Let me know or post on here i will be intrested depending on what you get.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

tempting but i cant put myself to get rid of my diablo proto, i think that is a pretty awesome concept though, props for the idea

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.