Fernandez Edition 04 Tundra SR5 Sundown Build SA-8 V.2's!!! NEW: 2-3-13 new box for SA-8's!! New Mids and highs! Alpine/Crescendo!

This looks great came out amazing can't wait to see how it sounds. When are you coming down to Miami?

Thanks man! Appreciated! Yeah hopefully we will have it 99.9% done today. And Miami? My dad just went down there for tw airport. He will b back there again fri. But he has a rental. We all will b going down on like first week of july with the Burban to go on a fam reunion cruise! We Gon meet up!?

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

Nice it looks kool

Thanks dudelio!

Current Builds:
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

[/color]

This looks great came out amazing can't wait to see how it sounds. When are you coming down to Miami?

Thanks man! Appreciated! Yeah hopefully we will have it 99.9% done today. And Miami? My dad just went down there for tw airport. He will b back there again fri. But he has a rental. We all will b going down on like first week of july with the Burban to go on a fam reunion cruise! We Gon meet up!?

Yeah we can meet up but I still need the design for the thing we discussed oh and if you spend anytime in Miami this summer you can help me with my project. If the wife (Pimpn) can come bring him down to, I have 90% of the items to start just need to get my electricals together.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Yeah we can meet up but I still need the design for the thing we discussed oh and if you spend anytime in Miami this summer you can help me with my project. If the wife (Pimpn) can come bring him down to, I have 90% of the items to start just need to get my electricals together.

Yeah dude! Deff I have to work on that!! And I would love to! Idk if I am of not. I have to give u a demo If u want. Yeah I would if I could but I doubt it cus he has a job. Sweet man! Can't wait!!

Current Builds:
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

[/color]

miami? would we be stayin there because i may or may not be willing to take a few days off and im a wire junky. i love electrical. thats the main part of systems ive always done. i just started making my own panels and boxes when i got this job and could afford it. and what is this little project you wanted him to design if you dont mind me knowing.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Yeah dude! Deff I have to work on that!! And I would love to! Idk if I am of not. I have to give u a demo If u want. Yeah I would if I could but I doubt it cus he has a job. Sweet man! Can't wait!!

Cool just txt me when you guys are planning to go on your cruise and I will set up a time to meet with a few of my people and we can do a little bit of demoing and shooting of the shit.

miami? would we be stayin there because i may or may not be willing to take a few days off and im a wire junky. i love electrical. thats the main part of systems ive always done. i just started making my own panels and boxes when i got this job and could afford it. and what is this little project you wanted him to design if you dont mind me knowing.

It would be cool because I need to get this started and I could technically use the extra help on my car just because it is a huge pain in the ass but I employed Mr Fernandez to design a center console for me but not just any old midbass center console oh no something so much more crazy its actually asinine lol. No really it was just to give me a visual look at something I want to do in my car before I call it finished.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i just read thru what you want to do and that is pretty sicc. i have a question bout a few things though myself. im sketching up a few ideas that i think would be sicc but josh always has other thoughts so i just have a few q's i dont think you want anything really posted about it on here so if you could drop my a line on the 2 12v power sources and what you mean (cig lighter,usb,that type a thing)

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

i just read thru what you want to do and that is pretty sicc. i have a question bout a few things though myself. im sketching up a few ideas that i think would be sicc but josh always has other thoughts so i just have a few q's i dont think you want anything really posted about it on here so if you could drop my a line on the 2 12v power sources and what you mean (cig lighter,usb,that type a thing)

text me dude I will PM you my number.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived