Today i am 21 :)

Beanz

Im off to buy me muh first beer :)

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I'm gonna LOL so hard if they dont accept your ID if you didnt get an updated one. Where I work we aren't allowed to sell to 21st bday IDs if they arent new. Been cussed at a bunch of times for denying them.

Just fucking with you though. Happy Birthday pimp ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

hmm wasnt you able to buy a beer since Jan? i was able to buy smokes months before i turned 18 and beer was the same. i guess they go by the year not month and day

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!! :drink40::drinks:

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

• 3 weeks later...