Second Skin Audio

Is a 13jlw6 a good buy if i want to have great SPL and better SQ?

13DevanteW6

im going to say no because youa re only going to run triple rated at them. enjoy your paperweights.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This looks awfully familiar to a thread that JUST got locked. What are the chances.....hope you didn't start a new username and think itd go unnoticed. N8 doesn't take too well to that sort of thing.

I did not make a new account but this is the same person. the last thread was from my phone and my girlfriends account was logged in. But honestly im just really passionate about having a good sound system. and i just want to know other peoples opinions. that is what a forum is for right. i just want to know if my sound system will sound good u know? This is my first day on the thread, i want to be a consistent member. but not if im just gonna get bashed for my lack of knowledge for being knew.

JL is a good brand but a little overpriced imo. if you can get a good deal its worth it. guy i know had 2 13w0 on rated power in a hatchback. did 135 db which is irrelevant but it sounded loud and clean. the key is always clean signal and stick to the specs.

Headunit - Sony DSX-200X

Subs - (2) Modified American Bass 18's

Monoamp - DD M4

Front Stage - CDT HD62-AS components with

4 Crescendo PWX 6.5

4 Channel Amp - Hifonics ZRX1000.4

Cadence 0 gauge

Singer 275 amp Alt

D7500 XS Power battery

Quad 1/0 input Toolmaker terminals

SMD OM-1

RGB LEDs

BUILD LOG CURRENT ABOVE SETUP http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191602-2003-bravada-2-18s-ab-dd-xs-singer/

BUILD LOG (2 MTX 7512's)http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/size]

Hey guys, I was wanting to take a shower...but I want boiling hot water and freezing cold water...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Hey guys, I was wanting to take a shower...but I want boiling hot water and freezing cold water...

Thats nice. yea I will be running it at the rated power. I get the system put in march 8th, i need to have a custom box built and installed from the back seat because the trunk opening of my mustang is very small

well basically you need to run a separate pipe that doesnt include the hot water line, you will have dual shower heads, one which provides boiling hot water, and the other freezing cold water.

i believe this is what you want?

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

well basically you need to run a separate pipe that doesnt include the hot water line, you will have dual shower heads, one which provides boiling hot water, and the other freezing cold water.

i believe this is what you want?

LMFAO!! :doit:

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

Archived