Second Skin Audio

SSA Icon  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good driver?

• Its excellent
    • Its mediocre
    • Its less than decent
    • Its a complete POS

Hunter throw out what he said. using the word weak to describe it isnt exactly a technical reason or a real world reason. if thats what you want you'll be fine.

wish his brain had told him in the first place.

Blowthrough

Subs
rebuild
Amps
1-SAZ3500
1-T4004

Coaxial

1Set Alpine Type-R Components

1 Set- kicker ks 5.2
1 Set- Kicker ks 6x8

Reciever
Pioneer DEH-P7400HD

2000 Ford F-150 EXT Cab

Clarion EQ

ra56jo.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything built by scott is excellant imo... ascendant,FI, ssa...... all quality subs... my teamate runs the zcons and they sound awesome

Oh.. he actually builds the subs?? I didnt know that!

I thought that they just supplied SSA with parts... cool :good:

lol SSA is basically just a big ol trans shipper in all honesty they dont make anything

Anything built by scott is excellant imo... ascendant,FI, ssa...... all quality subs... my teamate runs the zcons and they sound awesome

lol SSA is basically just a big ol trans shipper in all honesty they dont make anything

Oh.. wow. I didnt realzie that it was like that! Id still be happy knowing buying a product that Scott took part in. I highly doubt he'd build/design a subpar product.

Thanks for the information though.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• 2 months later...

Thank you for all the kind words in regards to our Company.

Although we do not physically build the subwoofers our selves, we design, test and abuse the products our selves. We work very very very hard at building our brand and our products to withstand the toughest conditions. In fact, we just won two Bass Boxing world titles, including two world records with the ZCONs.

"Forum Asshole" is simply speculating on how our products are made and designed. Simple as that. All of our products are designed in house, and we work closely with our build house to to achieve what has been achieved today with our little brand.

Thanks for your interest!

Thank you for all the kind words in regards to our Company.

Although we do not physically build the subwoofers our selves, we design, test and abuse the products our selves. We work very very very hard at building our brand and our products to withstand the toughest conditions. In fact, we just won two Bass Boxing world titles, including two world records with the ZCONs.

"Forum Asshole" is simply speculating on how our products are made and designed. Simple as that. All of our products are designed in house, and we work closely with our build house to to achieve what has been achieved today with our little brand.

Thanks for your interest!

Mark, you have done very well with your company and the brand that you have built. Your site and your webstore are tight and it took hard work, dedication and MONEY to make it all happen. Don't pay any attention to anyone trying to bring you down. I mean its really not cool of "forum asshole" to make a comment like that and i don't condone what he said one bit. I know you are too professional to return the favor and dog him out which is one of your better traits......but really, he has NOTHING going on to dog out anyway.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived