Horrible alternator noise.

that really sucks. I had a nice kenwood single din that was a very nice headunit, never had issues with noise. It was in storage in the basement and my brother found it and installed it in his car with out asking me. I WOULD have had my old faithful. Just did some more reading on the pico fuse issue, im going to pull my headunit out and take a look and see if i can even get to the board. What else do i have to lose?

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no longer need help, mods please lock

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

its not fixed its fucking broken im done with this bullshit. im not going to have money for a new headunit for like a month. Perfect timing for my alternator to be coming in soon.

So rip your shit outa your brothers ride and be on your way. Give him the pioneer and let him deal with it.

I cant. I sold him the pioneer about 2 years ago, bought it back when my brother wrecked his civic so he didnt need the HU i took my kenwood out and it sat for a few months. He got his new mazda a few weeks ago and found my old kenwood. Expensive lesson to learn FML

CL sometimes have some nice hu listed

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

good idea ill check there, i have been looking around sonic and ebay, probably going to be going back down to single din

If you go the CL route. Check the hu out first. Do a quick swap and check for noise.

But also look for ads that are 2 weeks old, u can usually get a pretty good hu cheaper

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Archived