Mazda 323 small build. Pioneer 12's on 1k

Finally got some paint that isnt undercoat on my box!! looking good if you ask me

still needs one more coat

imagejzx.jpg

imagecoeh.jpg

imageklr.jpg

man that box looks great

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got some paint that isnt undercoat on my box!! looking good if you ask me

still needs one more coat

imagejzx.jpg

imagecoeh.jpg

imageklr.jpg

man that box looks great

thanks alot man! once i get the small details finished up it should looked even better aswel!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

• 1 month later...

okay so my mid/high amp died on me.

I think it shorted somewhere, I was in my driveway which slopes down (my car was facing down the hill) I was about to leave but forgot something, so i opened my door. music running and as my door fully opened my amp started popping etc. so i ran for my kill switch. turned it all off but then saw that lovely white magical stuff.

so i pulled it out from under my seat incase it was on fire etc and i didn't want it to go up and take my car with it. Opened it up and it looks like one of the peices going from the board to the case has burnt out... there are lots of these peices, what does it do? is it just a ground... im yet to inspect all my cables, as I want to relocate my amp to the trunk so I will run new wire everywhere anyway

could the speaker wire grounding on the frame be enough to fuck it? like shouldnt the built in fuses stop the 12v to the amp in such a senario?

So im currently audioless untill i find the funds to get a new amp. but i have to make a payment of 5k in just under a months time, and i currently have 50$ to my name so I may need to sell the rest of the car audio shit i have :(

owel, times are still tough and i know there are people much worse off then i am

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

• 4 months later...

yeah man, picked me up a kicker 4chan as my old one died, not really looking to upgrade much at this stage. i never turn it up as it is lol, i just enjoy being able to hear the bass in music compared to my mates rides

I know what you mean RCP. I am not going for the loudest or whatnot. But I am going for bass, so when people get in? "Damn!" lol. Had like 4 ppl in it recently and "That's too much bass" then I tell em I'm quiet and not doin shit... yada yada yada. Just don't want stock sound. Want that thump. And I'm done with audio basically. Install the front stage, eventually get a processor, and probably done. Start upgrading the car itself.... seats and things like that.

But from what I've seen, good whip man.

Sheena = pedobear

I know what you mean RCP. I am not going for the loudest or whatnot. But I am going for bass, so when people get in? "Damn!" lol. Had like 4 ppl in it recently and "That's too much bass" then I tell em I'm quiet and not doin shit... yada yada yada. Just don't want stock sound. Want that thump. And I'm done with audio basically. Install the front stage, eventually get a processor, and probably done. Start upgrading the car itself.... seats and things like that.

But from what I've seen, good whip man.

the whip its self is a pile of poop. and i get shit for it every day lol. then i point across the road at my truck and new shiny van and tell them how much its worth and they shut up lol. I dont dare tell them that it has a bigger engine then their little 4bangers

Archived