Mazda 323 small build. Pioneer 12's on 1k

Sick build! Wouldn't mind a more modern economy car lol. I say paint it black, it might not be original but it looks the best, but then again, my two favorite colors are red and black.

Im quite happy with this car, I paid next to nothing for it and has very low running costs so its perfect for a student hah. and yeah me too, my appartment is furnished red/black :)

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

little update, I got everything in. But my amp has died on me :( Im not sure why it just isnt powering on. I have checked the power and ground cables and DMM tested them and they work fine. I have tried jumping the remote from the 12v input and still nothing. I then checked the remote cable with my dmm and it tested fine. so i know its not any of my wires.

any other ideas as what could of happened? or what I can try to get it working?

here are a couple of pics of the wireing

p1070494s.jpg

p1070495c.jpg

p1070498g.jpg

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Amp wiring looks sick. Try checking the fuses on the amp too. That sucks... I hop its something simple!

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Ive gone over my data cap so it took 3 hours just to upload these pics so i wont be putting up too many more untill i get my net speed back.

Well here's an idea.

ARGH!!

PLEASE resize pics before uploading!!!

100 megs this page is! no wonder firefox crashed!

little pictures are a pain to look at, so ill stick with the big ones. and firefox crashed coz its firefox. chrome FTW

Amp wiring looks sick. Try checking the fuses on the amp too. That sucks... I hop its something simple!

I never thought about checking the fuses on the amp lol. ill go do that right now hah

ummm what?! my amp doesnt have any fuses on it?? I have never ever noticed this before. I have a sounstream STL1.1200d so surly it should have fuses?

Ive gone over my data cap so it took 3 hours just to upload these pics so i wont be putting up too many more untill i get my net speed back.

Well here's an idea.

ARGH!!

PLEASE resize pics before uploading!!!

100 megs this page is! no wonder firefox crashed!

little pictures are a pain to look at, so ill stick with the big ones. and firefox crashed coz its firefox. chrome FTW

they don't have to be 4 megs each, and twice the resolution of most peoples computer screens?!?!?!?!

Wtf??? I would think an amp would have fuses! How old is the amp? Maybe you can get it replaced.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Wtf??? I would think an amp would have fuses! How old is the amp? Maybe you can get it replaced.

It isnt old at all. I would say it was released post 2001 as a guess. And even my POS mid/high amp has inbuilt fuses. Its a really small amp but packs a punch (does just under rated)

Archived