Mazda 323 small build. Pioneer 12's on 1k

This is my first build so take it easy, all the equipment is in my sig. i built a new box yesterday, and i like how its turned out so far. I havent got it playing yet cause I want to get it finished and painted before I put it in. So wont be playing for another week.

The last box I made was before I knew the slightest about audio so feel free to bash that as much as you like hah, this is the old box.

p1070036o.jpg

so as you can see i messed up pretty bad on it hah.

onto the new box. I didnt take as many pics as i would of liked, its hard to stop to take pics when you get rolling. I made this at my grandad's house as he has all the tools to make it easier ( 99% of the work was done by me.

here are the pics.

p1070027j.jpg

p1070029sp.jpg

p1070042c.jpg

^^^ thats a top piece that is going to be painted differently to make the box look good.

p1070043v.jpg

^^^ binoculars anyone? hah

p1070259k.jpg

p1070270x.jpg

p1070268f.jpg

p1070265l.jpg

^^^ this is the port being assembled

nice rounded corners anyone? this was done with sandpaper not a router and my hands can prove it hah

p1070273v.jpg

p1070271rg.jpg

^^^ i asked him to check if he could see any light through the gaps :)

p1070277j.jpg

^^^ in the car

I'lll get pics of the car and the mid/high setup tomorrow when its light.

thanks for looking and let me know if i can improve anything in anyway

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

No love?

what type of filler/bog should i be looking for to fill all the screw holes then sand down? and should i cover the entire sides of the box then sand it all, or just fill the screw holes then sand them and leave the rest of the box as is is for primer?

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I love your car!!! fill in the holes with wood filler then sand. I'd like to see more pics of your car. If you have time you can check out my car too. lol.

I took some today but left the camera at my girls house so ill go get it tomorrow and upload some for you, i need to go to pick a part and get a few peices for it. do you have a build log? id love to do more to mine, but money wont allow me to. i filled the holes and spent hours sanding, ive got some really fine wood filler stuff im going to put on the holes tomorrow and then sand it down with 200grit or something like that to get it really smooth. then onto painting :)

I love your car!!! fill in the holes with wood filler then sand. I'd like to see more pics of your car. If you have time you can check out my car too. lol.

I took some today but left the camera at my girls house so ill go get it tomorrow and upload some for you, i need to go to pick a part and get a few peices for it. do you have a build log? id love to do more to mine, but money wont allow me to. i filled the holes and spent hours sanding, ive got some really fine wood filler stuff im going to put on the holes tomorrow and then sand it down with 200grit or something like that to get it really smooth. then onto painting :)

My build is in my sig. It's a 92' 323

My build is in my sig. It's a 92' 323

moar pix

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

More pics :) these are in no order and rather self explanatory.

p1070392i.jpg

p1070391x.jpg

p1070394t.jpg

p1070393r.jpg

^^this shows a peice that i need to get replaced, I dont have a clue where its gone hah, it must of blown off when i was driving some day

p1070397h.jpg

the one below shows my hack job at getting the 6.5's to fit haha

p1070398j.jpg

p1070400z.jpg

p1070416y.jpg

big three

p1070421h.jpg

p1070426kq.jpg

p1070427k.jpg

p1070430a1.jpg

p1070430a.jpg

p1070434f.jpg

PLEASE excuse the dirty ass engine!

enjoy the pics

Archived