Okay so here goes nothing. I need y'alls help. Legal advice.

My mother is fighting her sister right now for her father's trust. When he passed away, her sister took over as executor of the trust. Needless to say she has become a greedy bitch. She has failed to follow the terms and kept the money and she's trying to sell the estate involved in the trust.

The thing is, she hasn't distributed any money and she's kept it all. So onto my questions..

Can my mother press any charges towards her sister for not following the terms of the trust?

Can there be any legal action against the "trust" company for not monitoring the trust and letting the bitch have s free for all on it?

I have more questions but Im at a loss right now.

If in the wrong section please move or let me know. Any help or advice on wills or trusts is helpful!

Thanks again, John.

Edited by Wastehog

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

whoever is listed in the trust fund can file charges and take the executor to court if they have evidence of wrong doings and not following the deceased wishes because these are usually legal law binding contracts drawn up by the deceased layer(s).

but really, you need a real layer not some advice from a forum. A good place to start would be the deceased persons layer or whoever made the contract, or will etc. since they would already know the conditions that are to be made.

Edited by Audiofanaticz

I dont expect to have any professional answers. I want personal stories of when they had something happen like this and what actions were taken. And what results came about. Lawyers cost real money and the fact that they don't want to help half the time is the problem.

I just push in the right direction as I'm not the one who is able to contact the lawyer. I'm basically the shoulder for my mom to lean on and im just trying to give her the right advice. I figured there was some way of taking the executor to court over wrong doings, just wanted to be sure before I tell her anything.

Edited by Wastehog

Well no thanks to the people who didn't read.. but thanks Audiofanaticz, you're information us definitely helpful.

I know I need a real lawyers advice but all the jackass told my mother was that he sister could ddo whatever she wanted with no reprimands.. even real lawyers don't help... but thanks Audio.