3.24... pittsburgh

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

The cashier said it is goin to be $5 a gallon before summer.

gas station cashier by day, OPEC board member by night.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

3.65 wisconsin. 13 mpg, and in highschool. fml

:gay:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

you guys need to take it to consideration that even though gas in germany might seem high to us but because the difference in there money being worth more then ours the price is still about equal. they might pay more in us dollars per gallon but their currency is worth more. from what im seing are dollar is only 74 cents to them but if there saying that 1.4 euro is 9 us then the echange rate is a lot higher then what im finding.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

you guys need to take it to consideration that even though gas in germany might seem high to us but because the difference in there money being worth more then ours the price is still about equal. they might pay more in us dollars per gallon but their currency is worth more. from what im seing are dollar is only 74 cents to them but if there saying that 1.4 euro is 9 us then the echange rate is a lot higher then what im finding.

^ THIS.

Additionally- for all of our European Brothers on the forum.... how many of you drive 120+ miles (193 kilometers) per day for your work commute. America is more spread out than Europe.... So that duck doesn't fly.

Yesterday in Mississippi: $3.43

Today in Mississippi: $3.68

I drove 38,000 miles for work last year. Assuming my little truck gets a whopping 24 mpg (which it does average)- that is 1583 gallons of gas (give or take). So... let's pretend that is at a MERE $3.60 a gallon... that doesn't go up or down all year... A total of $5,700 PER YEAR in Gas alone. How in the WORLD can anyone in a middle class job afford that???

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i dont know, how did you afford that? rob a bank? hustle a hustler?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

$3.45 in Central MN.

1998 Ford Contour

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

Front/Rear Door Speakers: Alpine SPR-68 (Type-R 6x8)

Door Speaker Amplifer: Kicker ZX650.4

Subwoofers: 1 SSA Icon 12"

Amplifier: MB.Quart 1.1500d

Second Battery: XS Power D925

Archived