I'm trying to retrofit or find projector headlights that will work for my car(2001 oldsmobile intrigue)

I found these for a 240sx s13 they look the same as my headlight houseings, I will custom fit them of course but need something thats at least close and will fit and look good.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-98-Nissan-Silvia-240SX-S14-JDM-Kouki-Headlights-Corners-OEM-180SX-S13-S15-/200674140250?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2eb91c605a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silvia-S13-Nissan-Genuine-JDM-OEM-Dual-projector-Headlights-240sx-head-Lights-/330683451428?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item4cfe450824

this is the headlights on my car, 2001_oldsmobile_intrigue_gx_cranberry_pa_94277955931110311.jpg

Are you asking a question or is this just the start to your retrofit build?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I'm asking is there any other maybe eaiser way to do projectors in my car?

http://www.theretrof...roducts_id=3181

I just found these and it says "Also perfect for 9006, 9007, H11, and H13 applications" and I have a 9006 bulb type(low beams) So thats perfect, right?

It says high/low beam, i only need low beam, I wouldnt mind disabling the original high beams or maybe just have both, low/high, and my stock high beams. that would be fine, I just really want projector headlights and fog lights, because Hids in stock housing is a no-no, thats why I'm wanting to get projectors. ;)

Edited by matt3477

The morimoto sets are really good. You won't beed the bi-xenons though, since your car has separate highs and lows.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

If you want projectors. You are going to have to retrofit.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I just read your idea about running high/low in the stock low-beam location anyway- that's pretty legit. You could also rig it so that the stock highs go on when the projector high beam goes on- that would be pretty damn bright.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I just read your idea about running high/low in the stock low-beam location anyway- that's pretty legit. You could also rig it so that the stock highs go on when the projector high beam goes on- that would be pretty damn bright.

So then that kit will work? because it says it fits 9006 so i wouldnt see why not.