I doubled the power on my wall, today...

good stuff

WOW......impressive......Definetly seems loud as hell.....love all the flexxx........Pretty girls never hurt in a vid either :-)

thanks guys

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Good shit man, gotta hate that 11v voltage drop at idle huh? My car does the same at idle and revved up stays in the 13s, only difference is I'm running 1700rms ftl!!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

so if you got issues with running both amps.. sell em and run a single big amp dc 5k would work nicely

you read my mind :) I'll be going back to an AQ 3500 or possibly a DC 5k. still on the fence with it... BUT thats why these new XLs are dual .7 coils. going to wire a little lower on one single amp :)

You got this shit looking good man. Did you build a large box to fit in your car and trim it off, or did you build a box around the edges of the inside of the car?

its built to fit the contours and shape of the car its self. it took a lot of hours calculating and measuring it all out! haha

Good shit man, gotta hate that 11v voltage drop at idle huh? My car does the same at idle and revved up stays in the 13s, only difference is I'm running 1700rms ftl!!

its the name of the game, i suppose. My 1.5L motor has a hard time spinning those alts around once they start producing current

I'm looking forward to seeing this beast being unleashed when you get that 3rd alt in (and you better get it in hahaha)! 8)

if i add anymore amplifiers, i'll have to upgrade the two i have now, and add the third. I just need to find a crank pully with the 3 belt landings and i can make it happen!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived