Second Skin Audio

Mtx jackhammer

I just picked up an mtx jack hammer 22" used off of eBay for 1500 just wanted some ideals for a box for this beast...I see people free air them all the time and it's dumb as fuck cuz there not getting shit for db's outta it I just wanna get some ideals thanks guys I drive a 97 ford expedition with about 47" deep in room 4 foot wide and I don't wanna go much more then 3 foot tall if

I don't have to

I have a feeling you are going to be severely disappointed in it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

mtx designed a box for this that they sold with it, might check there site, but some of there boxs are not the best but they work

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I know of a guy from Ohio that had one and after taking his van that he had the sub installed in to team maxxsonics the best he was able to get out of it was a 150.x i believe. Good luck.. Before he took the van to them he was only able to get a 148 out of it. It played low but did shit for numbers and team maxxsonics knows wtf they are doing.

:ninja:

Edited by sensai_v3.6

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

i think its 7 foot box.

whats gonna be powering it?

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

I was going to say, don't recall many people but 1-2 getting over 150 with them and those people were experienced or had help from experienced people.

That is one expensive paperweight bro, you be holding down stacks of notebooks lol

In all seriousness though, hope you have good luck with it, don't expect to meter "high".. but for daily, i'm sure you'll be plenty happy.

I'm gonna run two dc audio 5k on it one for each voice coil. I only bought the sub cus of how cheap it was just something to have fun with.

if the reason you bought it for was to have fun then enjoy.. please do not be upset when that sub does not break 148's off 10+k

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

you could run it inverted and bolt it to your roof :P

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.