Straight Talk service on ALL AT&T and T-Mobile Smartphones

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news for people tired of high cellphone bills! Straight talk service is now available for all AT&T and Tmobile phones! $45 a month for unlimited EVERYTHING! While this was always possible by simply unlocking your phone and grabbing a straight talk sim.....now you don't even have to unlock! lol My Galaxy Note will be seeing a Straight Talk Sim card very soon! And they still use AT&T and T-Mobile towers!AND YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR NUMBER!

Awesomeness.

http://www.straighttalk.com/ShopSims

hey will that work if I unlock a verizon Iphone 4? or does it not work with anything that has to do with verizon?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Great news for people tired of high cellphone bills! Straight talk service is now available for all AT&T and Tmobile phones! $45 a month for unlimited EVERYTHING! While this was always possible by simply unlocking your phone and grabbing a straight talk sim.....now you don't even have to unlock! lol My Galaxy Note will be seeing a Straight Talk Sim card very soon! And they still use AT&T and T-Mobile towers!AND YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR NUMBER!

Awesomeness.

hey will that work if I unlock a verizon Iphone 4? or does it not work with anything that has to do with verizon?

Verizon phones don't use SIM card, well at least mine doesn't, and this plan sounds amazing cause I'm sick of Verizon.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Awesomeness.

Verizon phones don't use SIM card, well at least mine doesn't, and this plan sounds amazing cause I'm sick of Verizon.

Shit I didn't realize that they verizon didn't use sim cards. I was gonna tell a friend about it cause he is having problems with his verizon service. To bad for him cause this plan sounds like a good deal.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Awesomeness.

Shit I didn't realize that they verizon didn't use sim cards. I was gonna tell a friend about it cause he is having problems with his verizon service. To bad for him cause this plan sounds like a good deal.

Yeah, I told my dad about it too, but he said we are stuck with Verizon for another 2 years :/ He loved the idea too

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

• 2 weeks later...

Unlimited data at full speed for about 350 mb.. then you get crap data speeds for the rest of the month. yaaaay.

I'm over 2gb so far this month and haven't experienced any slow down.....your argument is invalid

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Unlimited data at full speed for about 350 mb.. then you get crap data speeds for the rest of the month. yaaaay.

I'm over 2gb so far this month and haven't experienced any slow down.....your argument is invalid

its because they throttle differently depending on network conjestion in your area. in my area Straight talk is pretty popular and throttling happens at abotu 500mb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

any update on the service? I am asking because my sis is having problems with T-Mobil.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Archived