leave on good terms no sense in burning bridges with the way things work now a days. no matter how much you hate it just explain to them that you are sorry but you have been given an opportunity to pursue something that you've always dreamed about.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thank you everyone for your help! I will be quitting any minute now and will have an update soon.

Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd

Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps

Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp

Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s

Highs Amp: RF T600-4

Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925

Alt: Mechman 270a

Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires

Deadening: Second Skin

TEAM DC

TEAM SHOK

Give him a notice in advance - as soon as you can so he doesn't feel blind sided

Make sure to explain your situtation

Leave on good terms - that way you can reference to him as an employer and you have a door open to you in the future if need be

the sooner the better, 2 weeks of notice is what companies are looking for, they will understand what you are trying to do for yourself and by meaning a better future, better pay, etc. Tell them both in person, and don't call them its like breaking up with your girlfriend lol, be mature about it.

Edited by KOZ89

build coming late April, early May

build log for 1 LVL 5 18" 87%ish done : http://www.stevemead...ab-dc-lvl-5-18/

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Slt Laramie

Amplifier - AQ3500d.1

Sub - DC LVL 5 18"

Highs - (2x) Selenium ST-350 Super Tweeters 8ohm

Mids - Selenium 6" 200w midrange 6W4P (pair)

Mids/Highs Amp - MB Quart ONX4.125 1000watt 4 ch

Wiring - XP Flex 25' Red, 25' Black

Alternator - Mechman 270amp

Battery - XS power D3100, 1- Yellow top front

more to come...

Short and to the point.

I hereby resign the Office of President of the United States."

Richard M. Nixon, August 9, 1974

Edited by flwatersaver

I have quit 6 jobs so far and every one i have always said it like "(insert boss' names here) I would like to let you know that I have found a position elsewhere that is closer to the career i am pursuing with my education and personal interests and would like to give you my two weeks notice" Now some bosses like to have a formal letter about this to keep on their file for HR reasons so be prepared with one. Some places can be douchebags and just remove you from the schedule on the spot so be prepared to not come back to work the next day and have some money put aside if you havent already to cover that gap in income. Other than that you should be fine, what are they gonna do to you anyways fire you? bahahaha

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Just be like.... fuck you fuck you...fuck you.....youre cool...fuck you......im out works everytime

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Just be like.... fuck you fuck you...fuck you.....youre cool...fuck you......im out works everytime

:rofl: I was waiting for someone to pull the Half Baked reference I am kind surprised it took so long...classic quit line.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

if he is a mentor, tell him about the new job offer and im sure he will not be mad that your leaving.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg