Reminder: Alts are not perfect. Charge up your bats!

I found this around the $100 mark looks pretty solid. Is it the one your looking at? http://www.amazon.co...32133100&sr=1-2

Yea I was looking at that one anyone have it?

I bought that. Won't get it until 1 week :(

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get mine mid this week :)

first charger what should I look out for? I was youtubing optima batterys and the said battery chargers with agm/gel modes will not fully charge a agm battery. Now im scared cause the ctek7002 has this mode, agm gel together

If you are concerned about the compatability of your battery and a charger, don't cheap on the charger side make sure you get one that clearly says it is designed for your type battery.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I'm pretty sure my 7002 fully charged my XS D2400 yesterday (did it within a few hours too wow!)

I'll check again tonight to see where my battery idles at after the charge.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

• 2 weeks later...

I just piced up a 1.5A float charger for the motorcycle and I'm pretty sure it ruined the lil battery.

Maybe I did just luck out with a good cheap unit when I bought it years go. I'll update when I do my testing tomorrow.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

Yeah that was the one. It was a cheapo small one advertised for motorcycles/RVs/Watercraft/ATVs etc.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Great great great great post!!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

I just piced up a 1.5A float charger for the motorcycle and I'm pretty sure it ruined the lil battery. Maybe I did just luck out with a good cheap unit when I bought it years go. I'll update when I do my testing tomorrow. -Drew
Yeah that was the one. It was a cheapo small one advertised for motorcycles/RVs/Watercraft/ATVs etc. -Drew

wait..... The Battery Tender Junior is a 0.75A charger and the BT Plus is a 1.25A charger.... so which one did you get?

battery_tender_junior_12v.jpg

battery_tender_plus_6v_1.jpg

Archived