Ordered the $389 - how long until I get my box?

Just a quick question since I know you guys are busy. I ordered the $389 special almost two weeks ago and was told the box would probably be done to ship last wednesday. Just wondering when I could expect the box, i'm exciting to start beatin again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2004 GMC Yukon

2 Skar VVX 12s dual 4 ohm -/ 600 watts rms each

Hifonics hfi1000.1 mono block amp

3.75 cu ft box tuned to 32hz

Pioneer avh-p4000dvd in dash screen

Memphis 0 gauge wiring for power and ground

Bose highs and mids w/ Bose amp

!!Bass Heads Unite!!

Two VVX 12s and a custom ported box for $389 shipped. I've received the subs but not the box

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2004 GMC Yukon

!!Bass Heads Unite!!

theyre real busy lately. i dont want to get your hopes up but i ordered mine on the 1st of this month (2 vvx15's & box) and the box just shipped today. so yes thats 28 days but i guarantee you the boxes are very well made and for being custom to your specs its still an extremely good deal. trust me i know your pain but its so well worth it in the end. Kevin didnt forget about you, you just gotta wait for the builders to get to yours.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Id guess that they freight ship once a month.

Just my guess

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I believe Kevin answered your Q via facebook, but if not we were in the process of moving our whole inventory into the new warehouse the last few days! I am sure Kevin will get with his builder asap and get you going :)

Thanks for your patience!

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Sorry I haven't had much time to be online, but now that the computer is setup in the warehouse I am catching up on all orders, etc. Your box is being built, and I am sorry about the delay - with the move and all we got a bit behind, but it is better in the long run :)! We will do our best to catch up ASAP, as I agree that wait is longer then it should be!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

Sorry I haven't had much time to be online, but now that the computer is setup in the warehouse I am catching up on all orders, etc. Your box is being built, and I am sorry about the delay - with the move and all we got a bit behind, but it is better in the long run :)! We will do our best to catch up ASAP, as I agree that wait is longer then it should be!

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate the response. I seen your reply on facebook first. I put the question here and on facebook. Sorry didnt want you thinking your answer wasnt good enough on facebook the first time lol

2004 GMC Yukon

!!Bass Heads Unite!!