Rather than Bass Lines...

What do you guys listen to? I know we like Waka, Young Jeezy and the others for the basslines and seeing how loud it is..But what music do you listen to relax or after work?

I may be the only one on this, but the music I play in my car and on my ipod are two totally different things.

So post up some videos and a little comment about the artist. Always down to listen to something new.

Some rockabilly-punk

And some Blu, look into him. If you like real hip hop with record tracks Im pretty sure youll did it.

Disturbed has always been my #1 but I just burned an All That Remains CD for my car the other day and it's fucking awesome.

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Everything BUT rap.

Avenged sevenfold

Mudvayne

Clapton

Jason Mraz

Meg and Dia

Michael Buble

Staind

Eminem (kind of rap, just more (hateful)

Seether

Bullet for my valentine

Sevendust

Art of dying

System of a down

Most country music

And so on. Rap music is just very boring. Every song is the same, jus a different beat. Listen to older stuff sometimes. I do like Kane west just can't stand him as a person. But hes creative.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Everything BUT rap.

Avenged sevenfold

Mudvayne

Clapton

Jason Mraz

Meg and Dia

Michael Buble

Staind

Eminem (kind of rap, just more (hateful)

Seether

Bullet for my valentine

Sevendust

Art of dying

System of a down

Most country music

And so on. Rap music is just very boring. Every song is the same, jus a different beat. Listen to older stuff sometimes. I do like Kane west just can't stand him as a person. But hes creative.

Some nice stuff in there Sir.

Im going to have to disagree on the rap stuff though. I can agree on the same story different beat, but that is in the mainstream world. I bet if you maybe to a deeper look into the old school stuff you can find some good stuff. It be like me saying Country is just about Horses, girls leaving, and sipping Bud. Haha its ignorance to the music.

Try this?

Could go on for days with conversations because when it comes down to it all music is the same song and dance (pun intended). Just get tired of igga this and igga that. Rap music just doesn't do it for me anymore. It was all I listens to in high school just not big on it now. Plus I don't care what hood or coast someone is from and don't need to hear it repeatedly. I got it the first 243 times.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I mostly listen to metal but I listen to some hiphop, mostly underground though.

Metal/Rock: Devildriver, Amon Amarth, Decapitated, The Agonist, Lamb of God, Bloodbath, A Perfect Circle, Monstrosity, SOAD, Cavalera Conspiracy, Children of Bodom, Born of Osiris, Soilwork, Arch Enemy, Eluveitie, Belphegor, Behemoth, Job for a Cowboy, Septic Flesh, etc...

Hip-Hop/Rap: Lowkey, Immortal Technique, K-Rino, Tech N9ne, Rhyme Asylum, Hopsin, Atmosphere, Cunninlynguists...just to name a few.

Relaxin music for me consist of 70's,80's,90's R&B/Pop/Soul .....

Michael Jackson ( Jackson 5)

Earth,Wind, and Fire

Rick James

New Edition

Surface

Gap Band

Tony, Toni, Tone

Evelyn "Champange" King

Kool and the Gang

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I listen to everything, even a couple country songs here and there.

Buy Sade's Greatest Hits, I got it about a month ago and I never took it out my car, its there for those times when I just want to relax and listen to something that is SQ (even though I don't have an SQ system lol). I think I'm gonna listen to it tonight after work actually! haha

Bay Area Native so I gots to love it! Takes me back to this one day in 2006 with my buddy & his girl and I was driving us back from SF on a sunny summer day high out of our minds on the freeway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3HaVfgcBVY

This guy right here makes Melodic Dubstep, or as I call it Chillstep

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I listen to everything, even a couple country songs here and there.

Buy Sade's Greatest Hits, I got it about a month ago and I never took it out my car, its there for those times when I just want to relax and listen to something that is SQ (even though I don't have an SQ system lol)

:DDDDDDDD

I love Sade, her voice is velvet, though "By you side" has a good bassline

For relaxing, I either play

Gorillaz

Sting

Sade

Seal

Mac Miller

Liquid Drum & Bass

Ambient Dubstep (also known as Chillstep)

Trip-Hop

and a few more stuff too

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

If I want to just chill my three favorite are Wiz Khalifa, Alborosie, and Mac Miller. I like to mix some dubstep in there too.

It's impossible to stay pissed off after listening to OCMS though

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.