Sonic Electronix

Not mad or upset. Drinking, dancing, and SMDing at the same time, lol. No apology needed :cheers:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it almost every rock concert has a large array of 18s or 15s in ported boxes and not 10s in sealed boxes?... :throwrock:

That right there should have fucked his shit up. :good:

The only answer he could possibly come up with is that the laws of physics cease to exist in a rock concert. Every concert I've been to you could feel the double bass in your chest from 80 feet from the stage... It was fast enough for me, just saying

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Pro Audio is a bit different than what generally use in our cars, but his logic applied to car audio use makes my face hurt. Sealed 10"s best for rock and 18"s ported for rap...sigh.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Pro Audio is a bit different than what generally use in our cars, but his logic applied to car audio use makes my face hurt. Sealed 10"s best for rock and 18"s ported for rap...sigh.

It still obliterates his argument. He thinks its just physically impossible for a 18 to be as transient as a 10. This argument doesn't really change whether we're talking car audio or pro audio.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Cant believe this thread is still going, and with no mention of excursion influence on transient response rates..

heres's a hint for you rollin: You're a moron.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Cant believe this thread is still going, and with no mention of excursion influence on transient response rates..

heres's a hint for you rollin: You're a moron.

LOL THIS

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

are 8's better then 10's?

all on the enclosure and power buddy. i love my 8s and they hella hit for rap. so lacs, if 10s are rock and 18s rap. what would my 8s be fore because if they get down n dirty on yelawolf just like you were playing on that bitchass 2 dollar 2 inch speaker, then i think all your info is flawed. because it getts down on yelawolf but its not the best for rock. its all on the enclosure and power. so eat balls kind sir and gtfo.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Did that noob finally shut up?

His ignorance and stubbornness made me drink a beer last night.. which helped me sleep realllll good.

I see he effectively ignored what i was telling him as he either didn't understand it or didn't want to believe it.

It's ok, we're all arrogant something something whatever here.

Archived